We're back in Chattanooga! We have been for two weeks, actually. I haven't been updating much because...
1. We're dead tired from moving across the country.
2. We've been fighting sickness and colds off and on since getting back.
3. Everything has been crazy since getting back.
4. Quinn still isn't sleeping well. But he is cutting 4 teeth...his canines, which are the worst.teeth.ever. All at once...ugh.
4 1/2. I haven't been sleeping well, either. In fact, I'm pretty sure Quinn gets more sleep than I do because I wake up as soon as he wiggles (and he won't sleep anywhere but next to me once I go to bed). At least I can sooth him back to sleep before he fully wakes up and wails.
5. Wil and I went to a super-fun boardgaming "conference" where we played games all day. Well, I got tired every day after playing all morning, but Wil played all day and long into the night most nights.
6. Aurora and I are working on our garden! She's declared that she's a princess who doesn't like getting dirty, so her "help" is actually just jabbering my ear off while she plays in the weeds I'm pulling up. She cracks me up.
That's about it. Busy, busy, busy. Maybe I'll post some pictures and videos when I don't have anything else to do. Ha! Someday, I'll get around to it...