Friday, December 14, 2012

They Hear Everything!

A few days ago we had an especially hard day. Quinn had hard a hard time sleeping that night (and for 4-5 days before). I was dead on my feet and, like I've heard kids can do, my kids apparently could smell my exhaustion and went after me all day long.

Finally Wil got home and both kids stepped up their game even more and simultaneously tantrumed. Over the chaos I yelled to Wil, "I just want to go hide under the covers on our bed!" Later, when the kids calmed down, Aurora came out of her room pulling a blanket. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "For you to hide under, Mommy!" :)
 

Sometimes it scares me what my kids hear and pick up on, even when they're throwing a massive, self-centered tantrum. At least when they get over it, they're both sweethearts.


~Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment