Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Funny Aurora

Some silly tidbits from Aurora this morning:

Me: Old McDonald had a farm, eieio. And on that farm he had a .....what did he have?
Aurora: The itsy bitsy spider!


Aurora: I going to go through here!
Me: I don't think you can, Aurora. It's a pretty small space.
Aurora: Yes I can!
A few moments later....
Aurora: I stuck!
Me: Hahahahahahaha! (Then I helped her)


Me: Aurora, you need to take off your diaper, put on panties, and choose some clothes.
Aurora: I want to be a ducky!
Me: Ok, take off your diaper, put on panties, and choose some ducky clothes.
Aurora (running towards her room): I going to be a ducky!
Moments later....
Aurora: Where are my's wings? I want my wings!


That's our Aurora! :) What a silly goose! I mean, ducky!

~Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment