Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow!

Yesterday morning, I pulled up our blinds to find the world covered in snow.  Since it was a "warm" 28 degrees, I decided that Aurora and I would be venturing outside.  Aurora wasn't too sure about walking in the snow...
It didn't help that she had new boots and two layers of clothes underneath that fluffy snowsuit of hers...
She could barely even lean over to grab the snowball I threw to her. Poor kiddo.
"Smash!" goes the snowball!
She wasn't too thrilled about that. :)
But we had a good time, anyways.  I was ready to go in before she was, but I made her come in because I have no idea how long a toddler could actually last outside in that weather.



~Regina
(For those reading on facebook, please visit wilnregina.com to view the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment