Thursday, December 2, 2010

Playing with Baby Doll

I love watching Aurora's play become more and more social.  It's especially fun now that she's treating her baby dolls as though they were people (sometimes). :)


Two notes:
1. One of these days, Aurora's baby dolls are going to need to get real names. We currently have two who are call just plain "baby doll" and one that is called "alien doll."  The other stuffed animals are identified by whatever animal they are.  We're so creative with names, aren't we?
2. I love how in this video Aurora is wearing a night gown and underwear I made her and playing with a doll that I made her.  Makes me feel so crafty and accomplished. :)
~Regina
(For those reading on facebook, please visit wilnregina.com to view the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment