Friday, October 29, 2010

Coloring

An online friend is having a coloring page contest, so I thought Aurora and I could have some fun. I colored my page, then set Aurora up with markers and let her look at my page as an example. She was more fascinated with the markers themselves than interested in coloring the page. :)


Drawing circles!


Big scribbles!


And, at the end, very colorful hands!


Our artwork. :)


Aurora loved her first experience with markers, so we'll likely try them again. But she has to be closely supervised since she loves trying them on other things besides paper. What a silly girl we have!

~Regina

1 comment:

Gale said...

Thanks so much for being the first to color these and post up a picture on my linky! I love how yours looks, and Aurora looks like she had a lot of fun with it. :-)

Post a Comment