Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our New Apartment!

Come on a tour of our new apartment!

First, here's the layout from the apartment complex's website. Hopefully, it will help you keep your bearings since pictures are hard to put together to see what a place really looks like.

Each building is 3 stories tall and has 2 main entrances. Our entrance (in the picture below) serves 12 different apartments. I assume the other side of our building is similar and that the other buildings are similar, also. But I don't know for sure.


You walk in and...


Boring door...oh well.


What you see upon entering...


From the dining room.






Walking back into the house from the porch...


Now to the kitchen...




The hallway...


Aurora's room...




Moving further down the hall...


And on to our room...






And that about covers it. If anyone really, really wants to see pictures of anything else that I didn't show, you ask me and I'll see what I can do. ;)

~Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment