Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Breakfast!

Ah, that lovely time of morning when we're only half awake and aren't sure we like that half of awakeness anyways. Perhaps this is why our breakfasts are usually something fast and easy. Whatever the case may be, Aurora has decided that her favorite breakfast is the same one I eat: cream of wheat. I'm not sure why she likes it--but probably because she's not fully awake and enjoys messy things.

And so follows an account of our typical breakfast time. I think the video and pictures speak for themselves....

(Nevermind that the video and pictures were taken on different days--most mornings are the same anyways. I blame my lack of creativity on our general sleepiness.)











~Regina
(For those reading on facebook, please visit wilnregina.com to view the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment