Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dinnertime!

A few nights ago we were enjoying a nice family dinner of homemade sweet and sour chicken over rice. (My mom's recipe--yummy!--I can't believe I used to hate it! Sorry, Mom.) Aurora was enjoying herself 1) because she wasn't being forced to wear a bib, 2) she was stripped down to her diaper due to her bib-less-ness, and 3) she likes green peppers!


Aurora must have been having trouble grabbing something because suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see her nose-dive into her food! Of course, I grabbed the camera and took a picture!


Upon seeing the camera, she struck a pose--what a silly goose!


Then she decided she wanted some more food--the easy way.


Oh yes, she knows she's funny. :)


What a turkey we have! And we're loving (almost) every minute of it.

~Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment