Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Catching Up

We've been taking turns being sick, but are finally mostly feeling good, so it's time to catch up on the blog again!

I think that Aurora is positively at her most adorable when she's waking up from a nap. I guess I like sleepy babies. I managed to sneak in to her room when she was just beginning to wake up and catch her on video. (Sorry for those of you with slower connections, this video is significantly longer than the ones I typically post.)



Later that day, Aurora discovered how much fun it is to knock down things that other people have built. :) We recently received some large, cardboard bricks and although Aurora doesn't build with them by herself yet, she sure loves trying to keep us from building anything!



Well, that's all for now! More videos later this week!

~Regina
(As always, for those reading on facebook, please visit wilnregina.com to view the videos.)

1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love a sleepy baby!

As far as the bleached t-shirts go, I know the length of time the bleach is left on has something to do with it. For some things I've bleached, it seems to change colors depending on what we started with. The green came out white, but the blues looked almost purple-y. It probably has something to do with the dying process.

Post a Comment