Monday, January 12, 2009

Waiting....

Here we are, almost mid-January and I (Regina) have only one set of baby projects left to complete: crib sheets. I stopped working about a month ago and have kept myself busy with the holidays, sleeping, eating, and preparing for the baby. I enjoyed being able to shop for baby stuff, but the most satisfying things have been the ones I have made. Thus far I have sewn 3 flannel swaddling blankets, a set of wraps for carrying the baby, a baby sling, and a hooded towel. Now I only have the 3 fitted sheets to make and I will feel as though we are as ready as we can be to meet this little person.

I sure hope this little person doesn't take too long to come once I'm done with my projects because I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I have to wait too much longer!

~Regina, for the (almost) 3 of us

No comments:

Post a Comment